Thursday, March 10, 2011

College For All Reflection

         College for all trip is an unforgettable experience. On the way there it was really hot in the back,but it was really fun to be with friends.We went to visit different colleges.The fist college  was Santa Barbara. They have a place called 'El Centro'. Chicano students go there to do work and it feels like home because everyone gets to know eachother.Most of  the students transport in bicycles.During this trip I learned that sleep is very important to students because they have a busy schedule. We stayed at a very comfortable hotel in Santa Maria where we got our rest.The next day we went to Cal Poly,  there we leared that they focuse on architecture.We went to a different hotel in Santa Cruz.We went to boardwalk in the afternoon.It as realy fun to hang out wit all our friends. Our last visit was at UC Santa Cruz. There thay have good food and their campus was divided into 10 difrerent campusus. College for all was an unforgetable expericen i will never forget!        In the future I see myself in a college where they have good food,and we have choices about what classes we want to take and programs we want.Something I didn't like about the colleges was that most of the population was White/Asian.I didn't like that because Latinos were underrepresented.Something I  enjoyed was that they have sports like soccer and basketball and I really enjoy that. I really enjoyed this trip and I hope that UPA keeps doing this trip to encourage other students to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment